Saturday, October 13, 2007

I don't want to work. I just want to bang on the drum all day.

One of the newer Nine Inch Nails songs is playing now. Poor Trent. He thinks he used to have a porpoise.


---

I have witnessed tonight an anomalous quirk in the cosmic fabric of life, the universe, and everything: I bought a bag of pretzel rods and not a single one was broken. Every last one was intact.

I'm buying a couple of lottery tickets tomorrow...

---

I'm getting really sick of getting up at 5am to pass coffee and bagels through a hole in the wall. It's just plain unnatural to wake up that early.

---

Decided to head out with the camera and walk around by the dam a bit. Nothing spectacular or Pulitzer prize-winning. Just stress relief.







ok, so maybe the second one down is pretty cool. [pats self on back]

1 Comments:

Blogger hexy chick said...

5am isn't that unnatural. Most of us have to do it every day. Although now I get to sleep in a little bit since they changed my work schedule. Getting home after its dark out is unnatural. Ahaha you should see my word verification - actually I'm emailing it to you now.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home