Wednesday, March 05, 2008

My attitude toward Hillary Clinton came under criticism. The suggestion was put forth that I was subscribing to the double standard that an assertive man is to be admired, but an assertive woman is just a bitch. Not so!

I was not calling her assertiveness bitchy. I was calling her childish and bullyish behavior bitchy. If Hillary's and Barack's behaviors had been swapped vice-versa, I'd have been calling Obama a dick and praising Mr. Clinton.

I hold no double standard regarding women. It's Dark Haired Girl's strength, independence, and assertiveness that leaves me in such awe.

---

We had an ice storm yesterday and last night. How could I resist...










The trees in the photo above usually stand straight up, I call them "the Dr. Seuss trees." The following photos of wires are from a sound sculpture here in town that I drove by on an errand this morning.




4 Comments:

Blogger ErinMichael.com said...

Wow, you're twigs AND berries froze! Coooooold... Nice photos.

3:18 PM  
Blogger ErinMichael.com said...

After I posted, I was still geeked up, so I clicked on my Eddie link for S&G's to see who came up. Yours was at the top and since it had Ohio (where I grew up), I thought I'd see what was up in the homeland. Pretty, but I don't miss it. Brrrrrr...

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm slowly catching up on reading your blog.

Just a few comments..

"sex nerd" = VERY SEXY

the pictures are so amazing!

your friend, I think it was Eric? = yummy

That's all for now, I'm braindead from baking cookies for Beaver's choir practice. Am I mom of the year of what?

12:55 AM  
Blogger ErinMichael.com said...

I'm newly bloggified, so I'm still poking around in the settings and things. I'm from the thriving metropolis of Chillicothe.

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home