Saturday, May 24, 2008

The interview in Toledo went well. I was nervous as hell, but I think my answers were what they wanted to hear. They kept me there over an hour, so it wasn't like "Oh, this guy's a jackass, get him outta here." or anything. I hear back by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Been shooting a lot of junior baseball with BossMan. Today was only a pick-up day, so I figured, two games... done by noon.

Wrong!
The game I shot (and they're only six innings) must have lasted about three hours. It was soooooo sllllloooooowwwwww. Two games started simultaneously, BossMan shot one, and I the other. By the time we were finishing the top half of the first inning, his game was getting ready to go into the third.

Needless to say, I was out in the sun for a lot longer than expected, and I got a little crispy. I was shooting a band at the B tonight, and Dark Haired Girl came along to have a few drinks. She took my picture on the patio after running her fingers through my hair, damp with sweat (It was hot in there), to make it stick up:



And that was without any drinks. I'm that big a cheeseball stone cold sober.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dark Haired Girl said...

Too cute! I am going to have to start calling you dark skin man!

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home