Sunday, May 01, 2005

And now for something completely different...

Had a nice long chitchat with Chickpea tonight. God, she's a real kick in the pants. Anyway, I have reached a turning point. Having gotten enough varied and pertinant feedback and points of view on my worries from Yvonne, Angela, and now Chickpea, I have recieved all the reassurance I need to stop worrying.

So from now on, NO MORE POOR ME BITCHING. I mean it, Grov. Stop subjecting these poor people to your "the glass is half empty" attitude. I'm sick of it. I don't want to hear it anymore. MOVE THE FUCK ON WITH YOUR LIFE.

There. I feel better now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Orbling said...

Hmm, easier said than done I fear. Though good luck nevertheless.

Personally, I always considered the glass either fully empty and cracked, or refilled by someone that couldn't wait. Optimal pessimism. ;)

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home