Sunday, November 20, 2005

Hello from my new swingin' bachelor pad!

Ok, maybe the parent's house isn't quite that, but it'll do for now. Woke up this morning with my side of the bed deflated. I think I connected the hoses wrong when I reassembled it. But anyway, this is my first day off. Buncha stuff to do today, but at my own pace. My own damned pace. :-) Plugged in the webcam to get a few shots of the new room:

Here's the view out my window to George's house (I wonder if he still lives there), and the street light I find so comforting when it shines in the window at night. Michelle and Daniel's house is directly behind the house on the far left between the tree and the edge of the frame.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mehdi said...

I was the first plankton in the universe who read this one! yeepee! :)

8:52 AM  
Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

Thanks for sharing those. Are you planning to put up any of the 37 gajillion pictures you have on your new walls?
Pretty kitty, too.

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the new lease on life Andy! But one thing to remember stay in touch, maybe we can go get a drink some weekend!

2:39 AM  
Blogger Grover said...

Mehdi - Plankton? Naaahhh. :-)

Barbara - You betcha! I work with a guy who used to work for HP as a product rep, and he said that my Deskjet 5150 with a photo ink cartridge and premium plus paper will make some darn good looking prints, so I plan on practically wallpapering the place in 8x10's. It'll have to wait until after the holidays, though, as I plan on giving my photos for holiday gifts.

Becky - Hey! Absolutely. I'll try to get on Tribe more often and email you.

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home