Monday, November 14, 2005

Hi guys,

The household transition has begun, and immediately after posting this, the cable modem gets unplugged and taken back to Time Warner. It'll be a while until I can post photos or anything, as I'll be piggybacking off my mom's AOL dial-up account at her home in a few days. I'll still get on at work as well and post occasionally, but I'll barely have any time to read any of yours.

Please keep checking back, letting me know you're out there, and hopefully in a week or two, I'll have cable internet installed at mom's.

See you guys later! :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

There's nothing worse than having to share the internet with your mom, Eva tells me. But perhaps your mother is not as addicted as Eva's mother is...
Hope you get settled in soon.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Nan said...

I'll be here waiting for your return.

3:43 PM  
Blogger Grover said...

I'm not going away entirely, but until I move thursday night, I won't be able to read anybody else's blogs... only check my email and post comments here at work, and maybe write a short post.

(not supposed to do that. shame on me.) ;-)

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home