Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Drove to my Dad's place in Urbana at 1pm today to kidnap him to the hospital, and after twisting his arm a bit, convinced him to let me take him to the VA Medical Center. We got there around 2pm, and they squared away his registration nice and quickly. By the time I left at 10pm, they'd run a battery of tests on him, administered nitroglycerin both orally and transermally, dripped a couple of IV bags in him, and decided to keep him overnight for observation. And his nurse was cute. :-)

I really hope they find distinct problems with him, so they can fix them. Not that I'm wishing for him to be unhealthy, but I'd hate for him to be discharged tomorrow after observation with little more than a "take it easy, see us if you have any more problems". Not with all the symptoms he's been exhibiting.

I was worried about him, especially after my visit sunday afternoon when he told me how much alarming discomfort he's been in... but I'm not anymore. He's in good hands. :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't hear back from you. Is your dad ok, mom and I were worried. Give me a call, and hang in there.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home