Monday, April 23, 2007

Well, spring quarter starts tomorrow. I did well grade-wise winter quarter, but still wasn't very pleased with myself save for two good shots. That was commercial photography. This quarter I'm in Portrait 1, and I have vowed to kick righteous amounts of ass. Also this quarter is a creative elective class: Photo Techniques and Aesthetics. In other words... you're in for lots and lots of pictures. This is going to be a photo-heavy quarter.

I'm excited. :-)

---

Signed up with iStockPhoto.com in hopes of bringing in just a few extra bucks here and there. They've got this application process to weed out the bozos, and I'm rather impatiently awaiting my approval.

---

Angela, I haven't called lately because it turns out that your cell phone is a Bellfountaine number, and for some reason it's ungodly expensive to call there from here... one call was $6 for 15 minutes. It'd be cheaper calling Pakistan. So give me a call sometime, or email me.

---

Hey there, you in North Dakota. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home