Monday, April 02, 2007

I'm wondering who on earth Lonnie is who left me such an emphatically ego-stroking comment on the last post. Then I'm on the phone with Dark Haired Girl, and she says "Did you see the comment I left?" Turns out, Lonnie is a nickname of hers, and I can't believe I missed the connection. So there you go, but I swear you'll never guess her name. As I recall, my tender, sensitive, loving words to her that fateful night we met when she told me her name was "What??" It's a really unusual but exotically beautiful name.

---

So I had a most excellent idea for a photograph: You've all seen the neolithic period stone 'Mother Goddess' figurine, right?



Well... my mind was drifting off into a daydream about Dark Haired Girl's curvy figure (but far far more flattering than the figurine, I assure both you AND her), and is, shall we say, very well endowed in the mammary region. Suddenly I drew a parallel. I would like to find a woven straw hat that covers the top half of her face down over her nose, have her tuck her arms behind her back, and stand slightly knock-kneed before my camera, and pose nude to become a living flesh Mother Goddess. I'd light it from above and slightly forward with a big soft light.

Well, because to me she is both: not only a mother of two great kids, but also and an utter Goddess.

Of course, I haven't mentioned this to her yet, and she's going to read this and wonder why I didn't say anything to her about it on the phone tonight, but the idea just now struck me, I swear!

---

Speaking of mothers, Mother Nature is a total bitch. I hate her. It's supposed to be freezing cold and snowing after tomorrow. THIS IS MY SPRING BREAK, MAN! So far it's been temperatures in the 70's and sunny and spring-y and budding and flowery and... fuck!! What's with this "Return Of Winter" crap? I'm supposed to be in my shorts and sandals, not my freaking heavy Carhartt coat and long underwear!

Like the joke says: There are four seasons in Ohio... Almost winter, Winter, Still winter, and Orange barrel.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nan said...

Hmmm is Andy falling for Dark Haired Girl perhaps?

12:23 PM  
Blogger Grover said...

per·haps, adv.
1. possibly but not certainly : MAYBE

So... perhaps.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home