Sunday, April 15, 2007

नो, ई ऍम नॉट दाद.

For some reason, the title I typed (using explorer, not my usual firefox) converted to Hindi script. I kinda like it. :-)

Anyways, hi everyone! This weather over my spring break still has me in a pissy mood, but Dark Haired Girl has been a tremendous help in maintaining as much whimsy as possible. Not really much going on, so I don't really have any news to report or philosophies to expound.

I've maintained my vow and taken some photos over spring break, which ends the 24th of this month. Here's a couple of teasers:




More tasty goodness at the DeviantART page. Go there or be square. :-P

1 Comments:

Blogger Nan said...

Wow Andy. I LOVE the flower picture. You just keep on getting better and better.
I wish you lived closer because I would take you up on your offer to shoot my pregnancy pictures.

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home