Saturday, September 22, 2007

My new website is up that I designed from scratch and by hand for my Web Design for Photographers class. It's at this link. There's a few things I don't like about it, and a few things I wish I'd've done, but when I said that to my instructor, he said "That's why my website is on its seventh version." Lemme know what you think.

Speaking of, if you want to see some "holy crap, that's good!" stuff, check out his digital art (specifically the clockwork creatures) at this link to his website.

2 Comments:

Blogger hexy chick said...

Everything about that site looks great except one thing... the red, green, and blue squares look absolutely awful next to that black and white or sepia!!! Chang ethose please!!! Softer tones, grays, black, white... anything but those god awful coding basics.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Grover said...

Yeah, they bug me too. I'd tried to go for a contrast between the b&w images and then RGB buttons, but it just didn't work.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home