Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Up and running again

I'd hoped to pay on a few bills, tuition, and maybe even buy another monolight kit with my three coincident paychecks, but no... instead ($400+ later) I now have a screamer of a computer. Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1 gig pc5300 ram, and two hard drives. Oh well. Photoshop and Bridge run without skipping a beat now. I'd hoped to start saving for an expensive ($1700-ish) but crucial lens for what I'm doing:



Canon L Series f/2.8 70-200mm with image stabilization. Just plain sexy, isn't it?

---

Did an event for another local charity (alongside several other students), and technically I don't own any of the photos I took, but I just have to show you this one of a taekwondo demonstration:



How cool is that?? I love the whisps of dust curling from the force of his strike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home