Thursday, March 20, 2008

"I am intellectually stifled."

A Google search of that phrase turns up nada. Not a single other person on the entirety of the google-indexed internet has written that simple cry for help. Sure, leave out the quotes and then two or three bloggers pull up, but for crying out loud, there has to be more than just a handful of other people on this planet who feel like the grass that's been under the refrigerator in a redneck front lawn for too long. I'm over here screaming to the world, "My brain is for sale! Use me like the hunk of gray matter meat that I am!!" but no takers.

Please! Anything! Well, ok... NO sudoku puzzles. I swear, it must take communion with the evil forces of darkness to be able figure out sudoku puzzles. It's flat-out sorcery I tell you, the power to crack those damnable ciphers!

Just kidding, Dark Haired Girl! (she's a sudoku whiz)

Really, the reason I don't do sudoku is that I'd probably get hopelessly lured in like everybody else, and that just has a certain Borg-like ring to it, don't you think? It's like a fighter jet engine, or American Idol. All you have to do is simply wander too near, and *FOOMP!* you get sucked in like a wet spaghetti noodle.

---

On another note (hehe... note), I did a paid gig for a local music store. He needed a nice photo of his new gift cards for advertising and the web that wasn't just a flatbed scan.



Seriously... if you need any music/audio equipment, the guy that runs this store is the most 100% honest salesman you'll ever meet, and just one helluva nice guy. I trust him completely, he won't steer you wrong. Anyhoo...

He raved about the shot, and thanked me for my quick turnaround, as did his ad agency when they called me later needing an alteration to the image, which I emailed out to them in about ten minutes. His ad agency said they may have more photography/photoshop work for me in the future...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home