Thursday, September 25, 2008

Doubts

I should be asleep now, but I can't. There's something weighing on my mind, and I just can't shake it. I miss Dark Haired Girl so bad it's all I can think about. She's been frequenting my dreams lately, the recurring theme of which has been watching her hurting from a distance, and the overwhelming feeling of helplessness over my inability to soothe her.

Maybe it's because I'm really sick right now, and am a little extra vulnerable for it, but I'm having a serious moment of doubt about the decisions I've made over the last five months.

Have I done the right thing?

1 Comments:

Blogger Dark Haired Girl said...

Have you made the right decision? Who knows!
But what we do know is....
You know more now than you did 5 months ago about a TON of things, photography, cleveland, making new friends, moving to a new city alone, working for a photography company, loving someone from far away, etc...

We know that you can do ANYTHING you want and you can make ANYTHING happen.

We will be ok, I may get fatter and you skinnier..but baby we will be ok. And someday...when who knows...but if we can live through today...someday will be easy!

I LOVE YOU DREW!
This is one moment in

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home