Friday, December 19, 2008

I don't think that I told you guys yet, but under their scholarship program (and with a 90% discount), I joined the YMCA. See, my back has been hurting since before I left Cleveland, and it hasn't stopped yet. Coupled with the fact that I'm also the heaviest I've ever been... I don't think that's just a coincidence. So... I've made a new best friend: the elliptical machine. Oh my God, that thing kicks my ass...

---

Saz was at the studio the other day, and I was helping him work out some issues with his camera settings. He's a Nikon shooter, but we still like him anyway. :-P Actually, his D200 was a joy to shoot with. It was ergonomic in hand, and his Tamron lens took a surprisingly sharp image.



I'm an abomination in the photography world... a Canon shooter who speaks well of Nikon. It's like being a werewolf bitten by a vampire, or publicly drinking a Pepsi in Atlanta.

Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling!
Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes...
The dead rising from the grave!
Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!


---

So I'm listening to NPR the other day, and again someone is berating the west, calling us infidels. I just want to ask... is that supposed to hurt my feelings or something?



---

1 Comments:

Blogger Dark Haired Girl said...

So Baby!

Happy New Year's...we have now had mutiple sleep over effects...you have felt...seen..and heard my reaction to a defiant adopted (previously abused) sister of mine...but friends I took him too the homestead. Andy acted like a brother to my sisters...all 6 of them (8 originally), and they loved him...no matter if it was uno or ice skating or getting me to starbucks...he knew what=every=one needed before they needed it...that is Drew... my Drew if I must say so...but only in the heart of the future....so ohters will khow the find that I found compleley by accident...but absolutely choise. Andy is the greatest man known to each God and Goddness.

2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home