Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hi all. Once again, I'm down here at Mom's office for a quick peek online. I'm typing up a price list because tomorrow I'm going to visit a couple and put in a bid to photograph their wedding. This is the first time I've ever actually met for a consultation, and frankly I'm SCARED TO DEATH. See, Liz referred me to them since she is already booked for their weekend, so any impressions I leave on them (good and/or bad) will also reflect on Liz's reputation. So yeah, I'm kinda freaking out a little, but it's a good freak-out. Beats fretting over not having any potential gigs.

Wish me luck.

2 Comments:

Blogger LadyNineveh said...

LUCK!!

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just be you and you'll be fine!

Kudos from Cleveland...

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home