Sunday, January 18, 2009

My beloved L&V had their grand opening last night, so I figured I'd make an appearance (camera in hand of course), have a nice date night with Dark Haired Girl, hang out with Ruben & Co., and maybe pass out some business cards. I played dress-up with my black t-shirt under black striped collar shirt, and (eek!) gel in my hair. Ruben, Brie (left), and Jess (right) had already arrived and snagged a section of the super-comfortable overstuffed leather chairs up on the balcony. I've been in weird head space about going out over the last few weeks, but last night was truly the most fun I've had for as long as I can remember... and I had exactly ice water to drink all night.






I got flagged down by a table of guys, and turns out they're a band needing photos, so we exchanged cards, shook hands on a deal, and I got gig for next saturday night! Anyway, all night long in the chairs behind us, this couple canoodled up on the balcony. As I was standing outside to catch some fresh air and chat with Ruben while he had a smoke, the couple left, but not before stopping for a kiss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home