Monday, April 06, 2009

Tee hee!

So here in this ripe old year of 2009, I (your friend and humble narrator) am finally living out a sort of "guilty pleasure" fantasy. You know, the kind of thing you have always wanted to do, but were too afraid to admit, lest you let slip a peek of the kinks in your carefully crafted public facade?

I, Mr. I-Hate-Hipsters-And-All-They-Stand-For, am sitting in a Panera. Listening to the jazz quietly playing. Smugly tapping away on a Wi-Fi connected laptop. Blogging. (!!!) WITH MY $1.85 COFFEE!

Pretty soon I'll end up with a sport jacket over my t-shirt.

And a liberal sprinkling of the word 'postmodern' in my daily conversation.

And a sudden and inexplicable love of The Magnetic Fields and/or The Moldy Peaches.

... where will it all end??

___

Ooh! I just figured out what that weird little red button in the middle of the keyboard does. I'd been afraid to touch it till now.

1 Comments:

Blogger LadyNineveh said...

say it ain't so!! heheeheh

how did the interview go!??!

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home