Friday, January 21, 2005

Good news, Bad news...

Good news: IT'S ALIVE! ALIIIIIVE!!!!!
Replaced the power supply in Sally, my home computer (as in "Smack my ass and call me..."), and all is well. By the good and merciful grace of Jeff the God of Biscuits and Simon the God of hairdoes, when the it died it didn't take any other components with it. All is well.

Bad news: They put a content advisor on my computer at work so I can't access any web pages except work-related (and even some of those were blocked). Usually, I have about 3 to 5 minutes of computer time at home, so basically I'm fucked when it comes to reading all y'all's blogs. Dammit. Posts will dramatically decline from now on as well, although I'll try to keep a notebook of things to write about when I have the chance to.

Scans of sketches to come. I did my first face and it turned out well. About a 50% recognition rate at work. (drew a co-worker, didn't expect anybody to recognize him. I rule.)

6 Comments:

Blogger Orbling said...

Curiously that brought back memories of Weird Science, rather than Frankenstein. Excellent film that was.

Exceptionally bad news on the computer access, hope you manage to keep up the posting somehow. :)

9:45 PM  
Blogger Texas Gurl said...

Wierd Science is one of the best movies ever.
Why can't you lay down the law at home and just spend more time on the net? Aren't we, you're virtual friends, more important than your real life family members? The choice is yours. ;)
Just kidding of course. Glad to hear ol Sally is back to her usual self. We'll enjoy all the blogging we can get from her and you. Take care.

10:59 PM  
Blogger Orbling said...

"I'll drive, give me the keys. Gimme the keys!!"

"In the family jewels? Worst pain there is."

"Gary was just taking a shit."

"Well my nuts are halfway up my arse, but other than that I'm perfect."

"You're stewed, buttwad."

"He won't you know, he doesn't stand for baloney."

Definitely an excellent film, seen it countless times. ;)

TG is right, lay down the law, get your free time working for you. ;)

11:41 PM  
Blogger Grover said...

Bill Paxton cracks me up in that movie.

Can't lay down the law. I was parted from both my spine and cojones a long time ago. Don't worry...retaking them is step #2 in my metamorphosis, and I've been working on it.

8:37 AM  
Blogger _ said...

anyone that names their computer = AWESOME

12:37 AM  
Blogger _ said...

and says "smack my ass and call me..."

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home