Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I generated super-duper big news monday, I'm just too damn busy to write about it now. It needs its own post and photo examples. That, and I've had a cold, unlike anything I've had in years, kicking my poor little ass since the day before Thanksgiving. I've been living on generic DayQuil (or, as I like to call it "The Elixir of Life"), and getting looped up on NyQuil for the last week. I'll write more when I'm not all looped up on cold meds.

---

I'm getting really good with handling and shooting the street hockey ball. All I need are shoulder pads, a jersey, and those weird legging things to cover the shin and knee pads. Took two big spills tonight, but I was wearing my gloves, elbow pads, and padded trousers (which feels like a huge diaper). The first one I landed on my elbow, though, which jabbed me in the diaphragm and knocked the wind out of me. Gave my knee a nice road rash in the process, but it was overshadowed by my desperate gasping for air. A few minutes of sitting down and I was back out. Once I buy the shoulder pads, I really think I'm going to do quite well on the ice...

---

Went over to Dark Haired Girl's tonight. Her back was hurting, so I gave her back and feet massages with lotion. I'm such a tactile person and love feeling her super-soft silky skin.

---

Anyways... nyquil is kicking in. Goodnight all. I'm zonking.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awe sweetie, I hope you feel better soon.

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you feel better soon drew :) i know it has been kicking my butt too, stupid ohio weather :D

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home