Sunday, April 29, 2007

UFOs invading Miami County, Ohio?

Or maybe just a series of lenticular clouds:



Either way, I'm emailing the local weatherdude in Dayton with this photo to ask what on earth produced them, immediately after I post this.

I had a fantastic weekend (yes, Ooh-la-la), and I'll explain later when I don't have to get up in five and a half hours to go to work. Suffice to say it has to deal with a wedding, open bar reception, a mutually drunk Andy and Dark Haired Girl, a hotel room, and a steamy shower. Ok, that's all you get in the "juicy details" department (hey, the manwhoregrover blog got taken down almost a year ago), but I'll at least explain the circumstances.

I'll leave the rest to your pervy little imaginations. But that's why I like you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nan said...

That is the coolest picture!

10:33 PM  
Blogger The Ass Bandit said...

Wow, your pictures are great!

Did you find out what created those clouds?

Ohh, drunken wedding receptions are always shenanigans.

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home