Friday, May 11, 2007

Hey guys. Well, the first Photo Techniques project got turned in and critiqued yesterday... and the photos were a hit! I'd been worried that they were to casual and random, and that they weren't much more advanced than something I'd shoot in Camera Skills back in the beginning. I was worried that everybody would be far more advanced and that I'd look like a doof.

Quite the opposite, I shamelessly gloat.

Some of them are up at the DeviantART gallery, but not all. I simply don't have the time. With the added Stillwater night per week, this quarter kicking into full swing with its additional lab and studio time, and just spending a whole lotta time with Dark Haired Girl, I barely have time to get my laundry done, let alone process photos.

---

Ok, I have my heart set on the Canon Rebel XTi. Body only (since the lens from my 35mm film Rebel will work) is $800, and I already have about $500 saved up. After the big job through mom's office and another month or two of stillwater and Tim Hortons paychecks, I think I'll have enough for the camera, a flash, and maybe a nicer camera bag.

Little by little. :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Dark Haired Girl said...

You can always bring your laundry over to my house...I am sure we can think of something to do during the "spin" cycle!!!! :~)

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home