Sunday, May 06, 2007

I Am Completely In Love

with Dark Haired Girl. And she's in love with me.

Everybody around us could see it, we were just too scared to admit it to our respective selves. But I admitted it to myself, and then to her.

I love Dark Haired Girl. I am in love with Dark Haired Girl. She was my friend with benefits, and now she's my best friend... now with benefits that I couldn't possibly have imagined before. I have had an intense burst of passion for her over this weekend, and it's because I finally admitted to myself the breadth and depth of feelings I have for her, and finally discovered the ecstasy of truly making love.

I'd politely referred to sex with anybody previously as 'making love'. But to lay in bed with Dark Haired Girl, to hold her so tightly against me that my arms and shoulders tremble, to thrust deep inside her, to look into her eyes and see the future, to feel my heart expand to the point of bursting, and to wish that we could melt into one another...

that is truly to make love.

---

She also just told me that her dark skin, hair, and eyes are due to her being part Blackfoot Native American. And what have I called her since the night I met her? 'Dark Haired Girl'. An uncannily appropriate Native American name if I've ever heard one.

As far as I can figure out with a Blackfoot language program I downloaded, my name for her would be: Sikotahko Mo'tokáán Aakííkoan. ("Brown Hair Girl")

3 Comments:

Blogger LadyNineveh said...

i am sooo happy for you both :)

2:20 PM  
Blogger Nan said...

Just doing a little catching up as I've been down with a nasty cold. I knew it was just a matter of time before you two figured it out. Congratulations.

1:33 PM  
Blogger hexy chick said...

DHG is the one with kids, right?

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home