Thursday, May 17, 2007

Hi guys. Dark Haired Girl is out of town on a business trip to Pittsburgh. She works for the United Way, and yesterday they had this thing where they let them wander around the stadium that the Steelers play in, and she got to tour the locker room and see Ben Roethlisberger's locker. Then she got to meet... I think his name is Charlie Batch? Anyway, she's a die-hard Steelers fan, so I can vividly picture the look on her face. :-)

I was in kind of a funk yesterday (and lately in general... I can't figure out why), so I decided to do a little retail therapy for some useful items, considering it's been since the hockey jersey that I've bought anything nice for myself. Tuseday I went skating in hot weather in denim shorts. Chafe city. Headed over to Steve & Barry's at the Piqua Mall and pick up some nice elastic breathable basketball shorts and an XXL t-shirt with a great little design on it. Wait a sec, lemme get my webcam:



---

School is going well. Had my ego bruised a little with the first portrait project, but over half the class tanked it as well, so the instructor generously gave us all a chance to re-shoot it. I know it's silly, but I kinda took it personally. That's something I'm going to need to get over. But I think I nailed the second project pretty well. We'll see.

I was in the Digital Print Lab sitting across from Liz (of Callahan Photography, go there or be square), and she kept looking up at the clock on the wall behind me with those pie-plate eyes of hers. I just had to get a picture.


"Andy, are you taking my picture??"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home