Sunday, October 07, 2007

Pyromania is hot right now

Well, the best case scenario I could think of has happened: Dark Haired Girl and I hit the proverbial "reset button", and have gone back to where we were before I tried to solidify a relationship... only now we say 'I love you.' a lot. It's a good setup. :-)

---

My final quarter at school begins tomorrow. I can't believe I'm saying that... final quarter. Has it been nearly two years? Good God.

---

I was watching a show on prophecies on National Geographic channel, and they mentioned some mythical British lady named Mother Shipton from a couple of centuries ago, of whose existence there is no direct proof. Her prophecies were made famous by a failing writer named Richard Head.

I repeat: Richard Head

You just can't make this stuff up.

---

And now, to borrow a phrase from Jon Stewart's Daily Show, I leave you with this moment of Zen... a photo I took last night. Note what the tattoo on his hand spells out:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home