Saturday, March 22, 2008

Last night at The B, I dropped off the CD of images I took for the band "The Tennessee Hollow" last month. Another band had set up, and on their merchandise table was a photo album full of the usual snapshots. I told the guy at the table that they need professional photos. Unfortunately, I didn't have a card on me.

I had an earth-shaking idea: Why not fucking advertise??

So today I design a flyer:



Printed a bunch out and posted them all over The B, as well as another hotspot for bands. Gonna take some to Sound City monday, too. Soon everybody in the entirety of the local music scene will have heard of me. Pretty soon, everybody in Dayton, too, once I get my hand on mom's color copier monday afternoon, and I zip off about 100 fliers to distribute about Dayton's Oregon District.

I'm going to bust out of Tim Hortons, dammit, if it's the last thing I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home