Friday, June 02, 2006



Brand spankin' new Holga shots up at the Flickr page. This is a spare changer counting the handful I gave him in exchange for permission to take his photo. My first paid model. :-)

---

In retrospect of last night's post, admittedly "I'm Too Sexy" is very gay, but I was feeling good up until that point, and dammit they didn't have to preempt my entire list because of it. I felt (and still feel) insulted. The next song was Chris Isaak's "Wicked Game", and two people whom I watched meet and totally start digging on each other got to dancing dangerously close to one another (as Sheryl Crow so perfectly put it) out on the floor. The bartenders nixed it halfway through. Bastards. I b.s.'ed to Ruben "Those two are going to leave here and fuck like rabbits, and it's all because of the song I chose." He concurred that it was a grave injustice.

I did get to talking with somebody I haven't seen since I worked at Honda. She took my number... she, Angela, and I were an office gang back in the day. So the night wasn't all bad. My list of allies grows ever longer.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn bartender bastards! those are good songs too

i still loves ya drew :)

9:22 PM  
Blogger Grover said...

Awwwww! Thanks, Mitchel. :-)

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home