Monday, May 29, 2006

Andy has gone proactive. No longer content to rest on my laurels and wait for things to happen, I've gone and done it. Yep, I've joined an online dating service. Actually, it's kinda cool, it's called Plenty of Fish, and it's 100% free. yay! Anyway, I made a profile last night and used this picture as the primary:



Is it attention getting enough? It's not too much, is it? Anyway, I sent out a flurry of emails to nearby women. If you guys have the time, could you log on and search for men in the 45373 zip code, and give me an honest review of my profile.

Wish me luck.

5 Comments:

Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

Hey that's funny because I have a couple of blog friends who belong to that one. I of course had to ask them what was this POF they talked about, being a boring old married woman. Good luck.

1:35 PM  
Blogger Kellee said...

I dig the goatee on ya Mr. Pants! I didn't see it in your other pics, is it new or am I blind?? ;)
PS: Thank you for the wonderful and supportive email, I will write you this evening. Scouts Honor -
xoxo

1:51 PM  
Blogger Texas Gurl said...

Looks good, Andy pants! If you ever have doubts about yourself check out this guy warlordmaster in your same area code. He's the guy with the dead deer in his profile pic.

10:09 PM  
Blogger Grover said...

Tricia - All I can say about our Mr. Warlord... welcome to Piqua, Ohio. I'm especially impressed by this portion of his profile:

i am real partical to woman who are tall thin and have long red hair. i like woman who are open to try anything at least once. i also like the athlitec type also. i also like blonds and brunets. must have long hair" below shoulders or longer"

Easy enough for me to make fun, but women around here tend to go for guys like that.

Kellee - I've been growing facial hair lately, but it's more out of laziness. My razor is getting dull, and those Mach 2 refills are outrageously expensive, so I end up putting off shaving for a week or so at a time.

Barbara - boring, my ass!

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pants! I am also on POF and added you as a favorite. :D

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home