Sunday, June 11, 2006





Tons o' new photos up on the Flickr page. I've got two recent projects, photomac (close-ups of stuff) and light balancing, which is exposing for ambient light backgrounds (the window in the wine glass one, and the light behind Angela) while exposing the subject properly with a flash.

I just got back from Angela's, and let me tell you, even though the project only required four photos, I took right around 80 or so. I swear, I've never met anybody so comfortable in front of a lens. :-) And the wine glass one was taken at L&V. The owner is the coolest guy. He lets me shoot any project I want in there, as he is a huge supporter of local arts. As a token of my appreciation, I printed the photo, mounted it in a black matte, framed it, and gave it to them. They put it up in their front window. :-) I rock. And the glass of port was delicious.

... as was the second one after the shoot. I wasn't feeling any pain for a while, port is some seriously strong stuff.

---

I'm not talking much about the two women I met because simply, I'm still making sense of the whole situation. I'll fill you in more as I straighten things around in my head. I'm meeting the one I met online tomorrow to go see her horses and other animals. I can't wait! :-) I want to get some good photos of her with her horse(s).

2 Comments:

Blogger Nan said...

As always Andy Pants, these photos are great.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Grover said...

Thanks, Nan! You've always been such a staunch supporter. :-)

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home