Thursday, March 08, 2007

Silver, pretzels, and Vizzini from "The Princess Bride"...

My day just isn't complete until I do, say, or otherwise fall into some circumstance that embarrasses the ever-living snot out of me. During the aforementioned "Men's Weekend" I passed out, and true to male nature they messed with poor defenseless little ol' Andy. (of course, I'd've done the same :-P ) At least I still have my eyebrows, and no sharpie marker scribbled on my face.



I absolutely hate this photo, but I'm willing to share it because my gut says you'll get a kick out of it. So you owe me bigtime for this one.

I expect no less than a topless photo.

---

But seriously... made my first ever silver prints, from the first roll of film shot with Chuck's Nikon FG. You know, the prints made with negatives and an enlarger, and you develop instead of scanning and printing with an injet printer? Here are the decent ones:





I kept the photoshopping to a minimum, and only adjusted the levels to bring the scans as close as possible to what the actual print looks like. I've got a lot to learn, but it's a good start!

---

Bought this neat little green candle holder and pack of tea lights at the dollar store yesterday to give my room a little needed ambiance. Well, I'm burning it now, but I'm not seeing a big difference. Maybe that's because it's still broad daylight.

---

And I just checked my inbox ...no boob shots yet.


I'm waiting!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, so no boob shot from me. Maybe some other time. I don't really know if you deserve a book shot just because a pretzel stick is in your ear.

And good way to get my attention. Put Vizzini in the subject title.

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So that want to know something pathetic? The first usage of boob, I accidentally typed 'book'. I fixed it. I had assumed that there would be no way I would make that same mistake twice. Witness the second book! I'm pathetic. Maybe I just type that word far too often. Books on the brain.

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

boob shot is on my diary which you'd know if you actually read the thing. *insert jewish guilt trip here*

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

except it's not in your honor. but its still a boob shot.

7:36 PM  
Blogger Grover said...

Books are a good thing to have on the brain. I'd read more if I could get my hands on some Ritalin and lengthen my attention span beyond 45 seconds.

Ok, so Mila is right and my blatant ploy for mammary gratification is undeserving. You all realize I was kidding, right? Well, unless you really do want to send me a pic. Then I'm all for it... unless you aren't. Then I was just joking... honest!

---

Shutterbug. I have already seen your (quite lovely) breasts. Chill! :-D Actually, I was going to say something to the effect that I'm not holding you to any obligation, but decided otherwise.

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you just tell me to chill? first you skip reading for a while, then no words of healing and wishing well form the surgery (which kinda hurt by the way), now I'm told to chill?

Man. Something is going on here that is NOT cool.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home