Thursday, June 22, 2006



If ever I have created an image that could realistically be printed and sold with a triple-digit price tag, this is it. I went out a couple of nights ago with b&w film in the Holga to a parking lot off a newly-constructed bike path just outside Troy. It was my intention of capturing long-exposure star trails, inspired by the cover image on a magazine I just bought. Anyway, after braving two 30-minute exposures and suffering one massive case of the heebie-jeebies in the pitch darkness with weird nocturnal rural noises all around me, I arrived at this image.

I rock so hard it registers on seizmographs. The other latest ones are at the Flickr page. I've brought my A-game with these. :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

That is the best damn thing I have ever seen. You rule the school.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home